Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Hello all,

We had a quite X-mas at home this year. Well as quite as two excited boys can have. We were woken up at 5:15 am by two impatient little ones wanting to go downstairs and see what Santa left for them. We were able to hold them off until 6:30. They were very excited about all of there gifts. That evening we had dinner with some great friends and called it an early night. Here are some pictures. More to come later once I find the right code for the camera.

Snow piled up on sides of driveway.



Flying their Air Hogs. Not doing so well with the wind byt they had fun.




I love when the trees get covered in snow. They are so beautiful.





Here are Gabe and Alex in the PJ's that Tata Caroline got them.




I will post more soon.

We love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you guys over christmas. Looks like it was a blast but still way to much snow for me! I love the hot dry new mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sascha Said:
    Hello everyone,

    Sorry it has been so long that I have been in contact with you. I really have no excuses to give. It is a new year and a new beginning. I promise to stay in contact more. :) I hope you all had a great Christmas.

    I just finished school two weeks ago and have been waiting patiently for my diploma to come in. It took five long years and a lot of hard work but finally got my bachelors degree in business. Today is my three year anniversary at my job and two year anniversary being smoke free. I have decided within the past six months that Richmond will be my permanent home. I was not sure if I would move to Germany after graduating and try to make a life there. I have been here almost ten years. How the time goes by. I am living at Dominion West End again. I am about to renew my lease for another year. I am still single unfortunately. I have been seeing a couple of girls but nothing serious. My focus now is my career. Attached are some pictures from Germany and France and some other random pictures. I miss and love you all. Hope to see you soon.

    Love Sascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabienne said:

    The boys are so tall!
    Great pictures of them together in there PJ's
    Love
    Fabienne

    ReplyDelete