Monday, August 16, 2010

Just a note

Well another birthday has come and gone. I was a little sad yesterday since Charley and Gabe were not there to share the day with. As for Alex, he was more interested in playing with the boys, torturing the kitten, and climbing under the back deck. I was able to catch up on some movies that I know Charley would never watch. Not enough blood and guts to keep him interested. Charley and Gabe will be back from Virginia on Wed. so I will be posting pictures shortly after that.

School starts back up next week. Gabe starts 2nd grade on the 25th and Alex will be starting Kindergarten the week after. Alex has to go in for an interview on the 23rd to see where he fits in with the rest of the kids in the class. He has learned quite a bit over the summer at the daycare.

They are growing up so fast. Where does the time go? When they were babies you want them to grow up faster and now I want them to slow down.

Well that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Brigitte wrote:
    We are not doing birthdays anymore, just days of celebration!
    Celebrate your Day with loving thoughts and a positive attitude.
    Love you! You'll always be the "baby sister" to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad wrote:
    Hi there. A belated Happy Birthday. I had completely forgotten about it . A card will be coming in the mail shortly. Please forgive my forgetfulness. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete